Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pimptro

I'm Josh, I go by blockhead and I'm planning to at somepoint copyright What The Blood Clot. I smoke a lot of chronic, know way too much about music and life for my age and I plan to be an electrician. I decided the best way to introduce my ass to the world would
be putting up a top 10 list just so people can get a feel to my tastes. But that was way too fuckin hard so I decided I'd throw up my top 21 in no order. I chose 21 because I couldn't cut the list down any further. Lazy? Maybe.

  • RZA
  • Method Man
  • GZA
  • Inspectah Deck
  • Andre Nickatina
  • Lord Infamous
  • Holocaust
  • Masta Ace
  • Big Boi
  • Notorious B.I.G.
  • Bun B
  • Ludacris
  • Eminem
  • Eazy-E
  • Too Poetic
  • Ghostface Killah
  • Jay-Z
  • Redman
  • Project Pat
  • Scarface
  • Tech n9ne

I'm Clayton, my internet and graphics name is Playdo, and for some reason I really don't think I can copyright my e-name. I do what I can, which isn't much, and I have no clue what i'm going to do with my life, oh well. Well to get familiar on my music taste, I thought it'd be nice to throw in my top 20, the list changes on a regular basis.
  • Del Tha Funkee Homosapien
  • Blu
  • Koopsta Knicca
  • Devin The Dude
  • RJD2
  • The Rza
  • DL Incognito
  • Masta Ace
  • Playa Fly
  • T-Rock
  • Busdriver
  • Sticky Fingaz
  • Sway
  • Cadence Weapon
  • Busta Rhymes
  • Slick Rick
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Dan The Automator
  • Lord Infamous
  • Slug Of Atmosphere
and so it starts...

No comments: