Monday, November 26, 2007

lets talk about some football


Don't know about the rest of you, but I watch NFL Football, not avidly like some people, but enough to be respected. I roll with the San Diego Chargers and also support Baltimore. I'm thinking every Monday or Tuesday I'm going to write a blurb about these two teams and maybe a little about some other teams or players around the league. I don't know if you noticed but these sentences end and kind of flow funny to me, or am I just crazy? You know now that i think about it this is a terrible week to start this seeing as I only watched half a game of football... Anyways I don't know if you guys caught the game between San Diego and Baltimore. I watched the first quarter with Clayton which was relatively unexciting. We flicked back during the second quarter to a completely different score which confused me terribly. Unfortunately we some how managed to pass out for 2 hours and missed the rest of the game. Of course before watching any football we had a fat morning sesh which fried my mind for the rest of the day (The night before didn't help at all either). Waking up to see San Diego win was a nice surprise though; but going home and putting up Christmas lights was not.

No comments: