Tuesday, November 27, 2007

R.I.P. Sean Taylor


This is terrible. More terrible then most things. Normally I wouldn't feel this bad if someone I never knew lost their life, but under these circumstances this is terrible. Sean Taylor was shot in his home (home invasion style) and passed away today. The reason this strikes so hard is that the guy was finally setting his priorities straight. He may of had a few troubles in the past, but after having his kid supposedly he really changed (according to his teamates). Basically he had fucked around before and was finally making it up but got that taken from him. The other reason this is terrible is that he was a fucking amazing football player. I've enclosed a highlight video of him with this post that is just fucking nuts.


My condolences go out to his family and team.




-Josh

No comments: