Monday, November 26, 2007

Top 5 Album Rotations

Playdo:

  1. Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People
  2. Lovage - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By
  3. Cadence Weapon - Breaking Kayfabe
  4. The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride 2 The Pharcyde
  5. RJd2 - Since We Last Spoke
This week I've really been feeling Dan The Automator, this week more than most. His collaboration on Handsome Boy Modeling School with Prince Paul is amazing to me, the beats are just beautiful, same with the Lovage album, minus the Prince Paul. My favorite song on the "White People" album by Handsome Boy Modeling School, is probably "The World's Gone Bad" although the singing at the beginning makes me feel like killing myself, that one guy can really hold a note =\. My favorite song on the Lovage album is definitely "To Catch A Thief." Usually I'm not up for all the singing on both these albums, but The Automator's production kills it.
The Cadence Weapon album is just really nice to bump, I really like Cadence Weapon's rapping style, and this album is something that I love to play loud as fuck. If anyone could hook me up with a link for his Cadence Weapon Is The Black Hand mixtape, that would be AMAZING. My favorite song on this album is tied between "Sharks" and "Lisa's Spider."
I'm not too sure why I've listened to The Pharcyde album so much, it's just something I threw on a bunch, I think it may be one of my favorite albums. My favorite song on this album is "Otha Fish"
I love RJD2 as a producer, I think his instrumentals are amazing, I don't even mind his singing, this is just an album that has constant replay value for me. My favorite song on this album is probably "Making Days Longer" and close to it is "Ring Finger."

No comments: